"Dental experience for my young son"

About: Lynebank Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

My 12 year old  son recently has suffered severe tooth ache for a period of two weeks. After several visits to his own dentist and an attempt at extraction he was this week referred to the emergency dental access clinic at Lynebank hospital. This referral was done and after a call to them today as my son was screaming in pain they managed to get him seen straight away.

Compliments and gratitude  go to the dentist and the dental nurse who managed to keep my hysterical 12 year old calm and remove the tooth swiftly. My son is now recovering at home and feeling so much better.

Credit to a fantastic service and staff working within the NHS. Cannot thank you all enough for today.

Response from Ashley Rennie, Principle Dental Nurse, Public Dental Service, NHS Fife 2 days ago
Ashley Rennie
Principle Dental Nurse, Public Dental Service,
NHS Fife

English

Submitted on 21/06/2021 at 12:30
Published on Care Opinion on 22/06/2021 at 10:42

Dear authenticqr93

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am delighted we were able to help your son out of pain quickly. Our aim at Dunfermline Dental Access Clinic is to create a calm and reassuring environment for patients who are anxious about dental treatment, I am pleased to see we have achieved that for your son and hope that this helps contribute to positive dental experiences in the future.

I will pass on your feedback to the staff within Dunfermline Dental Access clinic, it is always gratefully received.