"Outstanding level of care"

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

First review did not show so worth trying again, I came into GATU very nervous with my husband and from the very first contact with a member of staff I was treated with the utmost respect and every bit of my appointment was explained throughout, I can not thank the staff enough for the support you all gave me and my hubby. All the way through my procedure I was made to feel at ease with details of what was been done to me, this made it so much easier for me to understand and I felt no pain just movement. The staff on both of my visits have gone above and beyond to ensure my visit went smooth and please accept a warm hearted thank you ❤

nhs.uk logo

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital 2 months ago
The Princess Royal Hospital
Submitted on 09/06/2021 at 10:03
Published on nhs.uk at 19:10

Good morning

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear how well you were treated and how impressed you were with the care given. Receiving feedback is very important to us and it means a lot to the staff so I will ensure your kind comments are passed on to the relevant department managers.

Kind Regards