"Disjointed In-Patient Experience"

About: University Hospital Wishaw / Accident & Emergency University Hospital Wishaw / Ambulatory Care University Hospital Wishaw / Medical Diabetics (Ward 6)

Admitted Dec 2020, faultless care a&e/emergency care, transfer  to ambulatory care unit, unisex toilets/shower filthy, full urine pans left in toilet,  some staffs defensive attitude/mantra we are short stay, not liking my reference to bringing to their attention the ward current status....  a long stay therefore staffs ability to adapt, house keeping/infection controls priority.

Day of my transfer to another hospital, packing up the bed side cabinet which was brought to staffs attention on my admission....did not belong to me!
Admission May 2021 again faultless care a&e/emergency care, transfer to Ward 6 night shift staff leaving syringe driver’s alarming, buzzers left for at one point 30 minutes, is this a staffing issue?
Miss communications handed over to day shift impacted my healthcare not being met.
Transfer to Medical Short Stay the standard of care was on a par with A&E/Emergency Care.
Patients who require medication before food has to be addressed, continually asking, not once did I see this need met.
Room requirements for patients  using bi-pap therapy has to be addressed imminently, not officials walking around at 10pm trying to move me after 3/4 nights into stay, very disjointed and certainly not the responsibility of the patient, this reflected on my experience which was  positive/ negative.