"Chest Pain"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Cardiology Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

I woke this morning with chest pain and from the word go my care was fantastic. The ambulance crew and the hospital staff were extremely thorough and checked me over. I was discharged later that day with all my checks and results normal.

Response from Lesley Kay, Patient Experience Team Leader, Corporate Affairs, Scottish Ambulance Service 2 days ago
Lesley Kay
Patient Experience Team Leader, Corporate Affairs,
Scottish Ambulance Service
Submitted on 05/05/2021 at 07:56

Dear v55dmg

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback here on Careopinion.

What you describe must have been terrifying and stressful for you. I am really glad to read you are now back home and your results are normal. What a relief this must be.

If you would like us to pass any comments on to our crew that attended to you, please may I ask you email at sas.feedback@nhs.scot with your name, address and date when we atteneded to you. It would be extremely helpful if you could make reference to your CareOpinion Username which will allow us to link to this story.

Thanks again and very best wishes

Lesley