"Went for a BV diagnosis"

About: Sexual Health Services - South Staffordshire (Open Clinic)

I went for an appointment which I got a few days after my phone call, 5 star service by the way, the ladies I spoke to on the phone were incredibly helpful and speedy - I phoned up to see if I could push my appointment back an hour, originally I couldn't but less than 3 minutes later I had a call back saying it had been arranged. I turned up and was welcomed with nothing but patience and understanding. My actual meeting was made very comfortable, I was offered a chaperone, my nurse was very empathetic and helpful in a very maternal way. I didnt feel judged at all I felt very comforted.

Response from Andrew Garratt, Administrator, South Staffordshire SHS & HIV Services, MPFT 2 days ago
Andrew Garratt
Administrator, South Staffordshire SHS & HIV Services,
MPFT
Submitted on 05/05/2021 at 11:48

Thank you for your feedback. At Open Clinic we aim to ensure patients have a positive experience and are put at ease during their time in clinic. We are very pleased you found this to be the case on your recent visit.