"Covid 19 vacanation"

About: Southern Health & Social Care Trust / COVID vaccination programme

Today I got my first covid 19 vacanation at Craigavon Leisure Centre.  My Nurse Ann was extremely helpful and a credit to her profession.  From a young child i have had a phobia of needles and they generally make me faint and lightheaded.  Ann put me very much at ease and took me to a more private area of the vacanation centre which made me alot more relaxed.

I would really like that this feedback is passed onto Ann and her line manager

Response from Mairead Casey, Patient Client Experience & 10,000 Voices Facilitator, Patient Client Experience, SHSCT 4 days ago
Mairead Casey
SHSCT

Patient Client Experience & 10,000 Voices Facilitator for Southern Health and Social Services Trust.

Submitted on 03/05/2021 at 17:29

Good afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It is lovely to read about your experience especially when you have a phobia of needles. It is so reassuring to read about the care that Ann took with you. I will share your comments directly with the vaccination team management and Ann.

I hope you keep safe and well

Best wishes