"Recovery from a badly fractured humerus"

About: Causeway Hospital / Outpatients

I am currently in the middle of recovery from a badly fractured humerus. I have been attending the fracture clinic in the outpatient department in Causeway Hospital. I have received care which has been amazing. Everyone has been great but Steven, Shirley and Liz have been so kind, helpful and accommodating. I could not have wished for better care. Many thanks to Michelle and all her team from a grateful patient.

Response from Annaleen Knowles, Lead Nurse, Outpatients Trustwide, Northern Health and Social Care Trust 3 months ago
Annaleen Knowles
Lead Nurse, Outpatients Trustwide,
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Submitted on 19/04/2021 at 10:34

Dear Margj78,

My name is Annaleen and I am the Lead Nurse for Outpatients. Apologies for the delay in my response. I am so pleased that you have had a positive experience within Causeway Outpatients Department. The team work so hard to ensure that their patients receive high quality care. I have shared your feedback with all the staff you have named and the wider team.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. It means so much to the staff.

Best wishes for your onward recovery,

Annaleen