"Overwhelmed by their kindness"

About: Ninewells Hospital / Respiratory Medicine

(as a relative),

My beloved Mum was admitted to ward 3 last month as an emergency. We did not know, at that time, that we would lose her only three days later.

I don’t have the words to praise the staff in this ward highly enough, especially Jenny and Hannah, who treated my Mum with so much loving care and respect, which I have not seen before in any other hospital. I was overwhelmed by their kindness towards me and my family, and kept us fully informed, about what was happening, and their sensitivity towards the unexpected nightmare we had found ourselves in. They are angels.

Response from Lesley Kram, Senior Charge Nurse, Respiratory Medicine, NHS Tayside last week
Lesley Kram
Senior Charge Nurse, Respiratory Medicine,
NHS Tayside
Submitted on 06/04/2021 at 10:11

Thank you for taking the time to share your story, at what is a very difficult time for you and your family. I will ensure this feedback is shared with Jenny,Hannah, and all our team.