"Ovarian cancer"

About: North Devon District Hospital / Cancer Services North Devon District Hospital / Gynaecology Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford) / Oncology

I cannot fault all the nurses, doctors, consultants, health assistants and more that have helped me during my treatment.  They have been happy to explain diagnosis and listen to any problems with treatment.

I think that what has made the biggest difference is that they are genuinely interested in your well being and follow up your care.

Response from Kirsty Perry, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust 4 months ago
Kirsty Perry
Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Submitted on 05/03/2021 at 13:19

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care you have received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received.

Response from Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust 4 months ago
Submitted on 09/03/2021 at 13:15

Hi Paperchase

Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback and we appreciate your kind words. I am unsure what stage of the pathway you are at but wanted to let you know about our closed Facebook group for gynae patients, if you felt you would like some support. You can access it on this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/645766735874906/

Best wishes