"Family planning Portadown Health Centre"

About: Enhanced Care / Contraception and Sexual Health Service (CASH)

During lockdown I was worried about contraception, I had emailed the planning centre and Ann got back to me within 2 days, she was lovely. I got started on contraception but a few months on it I felt it just wasn't agreeing with me. I contacted her again and she arranged a time that suited me with my work schedule to come in and discuss other options. I just feel that with lockdown GPs are referring everyone to the emergency department but yet Ann went above and beyond to see me to help me.

Response from Martina Thompson, Head of Specialist Primary Care Services, Primary Care Services, Southern Health & Social Care Trust 2 months ago
Martina Thompson
Head of Specialist Primary Care Services, Primary Care Services,
Southern Health & Social Care Trust
Submitted on 01/03/2021 at 11:28

Dear Sayithowitis

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to read that your experience with Ann and the Southern Trust Contraception Service was such a positive one. Ann and her team are very passionate about providing services that are timely, delivered with care and responsive to individual need, your feedback will be such a source of encouragement to them.

Positive feedback enhances the confidence with which others reading your review will come forward when in need of education, advice and support, so for that I am truly grateful.

I will ensure that this is shared on your behalf.

Kind regards,