"Forensic Rehab"

About: Forensic Services / Forensic Rehab service

Ward won't provide sugar, milk, tea, coffee or biscuits for us. They say you have to have your own money to buy these things or do without. Benefits don't stretch far. There is a rule that we are not allowed more than one slice of bread at mealtimes. To be honest no basics given. Such as toothpaste, combs, and shampoo. Always told to buy our own. Staff on the ward are good though, I'm not sure they agree with the rules either.

Response from Lorna Gordon, Interim Nurse Manager, NHS Grampian 5 days ago
Lorna Gordon
Interim Nurse Manager,
NHS Grampian
Submitted on 01/03/2021 at 16:06

Dear Hospguy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback for our Forensic Rehabilitation Ward.

I will ensure that your kind feedback is relayed to the staff in the ward as I am sure they will appreciate it.

Thank you for raising the issues about supplies on the ward. Can I suggest that you speak to the Senior Charge Nurse in the ward who will be able to provide you with more information and further address your concerns.

Again, thank you for you feedback.

Lorna Gordon