"Knee Replacement"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Day Surgery Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Orthopaedics

Just want to say a huge thank you to the day surgery staff, the surgery team and Dr Hendrix regarding my recent knee replacement. I'm only 28 so was very very anxious about getting the surgery even though it was needed. The day of my surgery due to covid I had to be on my own but the staff who met me when I got checked in, the anesthetist and Dr Hendrix hinself helped reassure me so much. The surgery went well and I had to stay in the day surgery ward for just under a week, the staff there were absolutely fantastic I cannot thank them enough and of course Dr Hendrix himself. For the first time in 14 years I have no daily constant aches from my knee. This surgery will change my quality of life and I cannot thank all staff involved enough.

Response from Keri Forrester, Senior staff nurse, DSU, FVRH last month
Keri Forrester
Senior staff nurse, DSU,
FVRH
Submitted on 27/01/2021 at 14:03

Dear J1992,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely feedback experience. It's greatly appreciated and I will gladly share this with my colleagues'. I'm happy to hear you felt the staff made you feel reassured at what would have been a stressful time for yourself. Hopefully you are now recovering well at home.

Take care,