"Woodend Staff"

About: Woodend General Hospital / Elective Orthopaedics

I would like to say a massive thanks to all staff at Woodend hospital in the past few months. I had a trapiezectomy and apl procedure done under Claire and her team.

From my visit at Pre assessment at woodend where staff were friendly and nothing was a problem to arriving at the Dosa ward then to ward 10 and follow up appointments at Woodend out patients. Department.

Strange times for all at the moment but this didn't phase the staff one bit. They all acted professional and I felt safe in their care.

I would like to say right from day one everyone at woodend from domestics,receptionists,secretary, porters,nurses,doctors,anesthitist and consultant(this is in no particular order and sorry if I missed any one out),

Would also like to add the anesthitist on in the day in question was second to none i was very wary about full arm block and honestly had nothing to worry about his professionalism was second to none.

Massive thanks again to all at Woodend. Keep up the good work.