"The Medical Team were superb"

About: University Hospital Hairmyres / Day Surgery

I had to undergo some biopsies and the Medical Team were superb. They first explained, in detail, the procedure and ensured the patient was comfortable with the arrangements. A bottle of water was provided free of charge.

The procedure was carried out with much professionalism and expertise.

After a short recovery period, I was discharged. Later in the day, I got a phone call to ensure I was feeling ok. Brilliant NHS service.

Response from Lesley Mallon, Quality Improvement Co-Ordinator, NHS Lanarkshire Headquarters, NHS Lanarkshire 6 months ago
Lesley Mallon
Quality Improvement Co-Ordinator, NHS Lanarkshire Headquarters,
NHS Lanarkshire
Submitted on 07/12/2020 at 16:23

Dear KeithJ

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your appreciation of the staff in the Day Surgery Unit at University Hospital Hairmyres. I was delighted to read that the treatment you received was to your complete satisfaction and that following recovery you were discharged home. I was particularly pleased to read that following your discharge the staff contacted you to ensure you were feeling ok. It will be my pleasure to share this post with the staff you mentioned.

Best wishes.