About: Dishley Grange Medical Practice Dishley Grange Medical Practice Loughborough LE11 4RZ
Posted via nhs.uk
I'm a patient in this practice for last few years and if you would even ask me last year how likely I would recommend them I would say highly, sadly it all changed since surgery was overtaken and currently I'm highly contemplating changing my surgery. It si few doctors and nurses and receptionist which are really good but most of staff is most useless. We as a family found loads of issues i.e
- finding an appointment it is close to impossible even if that is related to a few months old baby as receptionist are not even whiling to listen what is the problem resulting in calling to 111 which manage to find an appointment in same surgery but it was only phone call one where we were told they can't see her same day even if it was needed so we had to go to children's A&e with something could have been done by gp
- if you get an appointment over the phone doctors can't even bother to read your file and suggest medication which stated person is highly allergic which can cause an anaphylaxis in that person. And doctor being shocked when told I'm allergic to that medication.
- surgery opening hours stating they are open mon-fri until 6:30pm which is incorrect as for example on Thursday they don't have any GP afternoon which they saying it is due to practice training but we were told it is due to no GP available in a surgery.
- loads of staff members are so rude there, putting phone on patients
- we had as well situation where we had twice phonecall appointments with a GP and they wanted to review us in few weeks face to face and we were told someone will book that for us and contact us, when chasing that up we were told that this is not a case and even if that is on our file they can't book appointment we will need another face to face appointment and then doctor can book an appointment for us. This is for me scream overusing of NHS funding which they are blaming for not enough funding.
- every time I've requested to speak to a manager to complaint I was told no one isn't available and that I need to do that in writing, so I've send emails but no one bothered to contact me, clearly patients are not important to them at all.
- surgery refusing to send patients to a specialists even if they don't have any means of treating patient issue
I could list more issues sadly I know surgery won't even bother to respond to them accordingly seeing their responses to other patients here.