"Myeloma"

About: North Devon District Hospital / Cancer Services North Devon District Hospital / Clinical haematology

About to start treatment.

I have been monitored by NDD Hospital for four years and my levels have now reached the point where treatment will begin.
The care I have received to date has been superb and the recent consultation and immediate follow up correspondence cannot be faulted.
On telling my story to a colleague, his response was that I must obviously be on BUPA.
I very much doubt that BUPA could have provided service even close to that which I have received.
Thank you Seamoor unit.

Response from Steven Johnson, Living with & beyond cancer lead, Cancer Services, Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust yesterday
Steven Johnson
Living with & beyond cancer lead, Cancer Services,
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
Submitted on 26/11/2020 at 15:42

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that the quality of care you have received has been of a high standard and that you feel that the consultation and subsequent correspondence cannot be faulted. We will pass your kind message on to the staff in the haematology team/Seamoor Unit. Wishing you all the best.