"Great practice"

About: Sussex Eye Hospital

I came for my regular glaucoma checkup on 29Th October 2020. I was treated with the usual sensitivity & respect by all the staff from sight test & pressure test to final assessment. I had sight problem in one eye after cataract surgery 2 years ago. I was told I needed lazer treatment to clear lens & it could be done then although late in the day. It was a bit of a shock but the doctor explained everything clearly and was understanding & calming. I was surprised at the speed and ease of the procedure. My vision was clear when I got home, no discomfort & no little black floaters. I would really appreciate it if my comments could be Passed on to all concerned. Thank you all, you are brilliant. So anyone waiting for similar treatment should not be worried, you’re in safe hands. My husband is having cataracts removed next week & I have been able to ease his fears (Somewhat) after my experience in this hospital.

nhs.uk logo

Response from Sussex Eye Hospital 13 months ago
Sussex Eye Hospital
Submitted on 03/11/2020 at 09:39
Published on nhs.uk at 12:01

Dear Julie

Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us, I was so pleased to learn that your experience was so positive.

I will, of course, ensure that your feedback is shared with the team, and I know they will be so grateful.

With best wishes