"The staff have been amazing"

About: Causeway Hospital / Accident & Emergency Causeway Hospital / Intensive Care Unit Causeway Hospital / Surgical 1 Causeway Hospital / Surgical 2

The staff in all areas have been amazing. The medical intervention saved my life and thanks doesn't seem to be enough. The human Kindness by nurses, doctors and everyone has been amazing. I will never be able to thank you all. Fantastic hospital with fantastic staff. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. You are all in my prayers and I will be forever grateful.

Response from Kay Johnston, Lead Nurse - Anaesthetics, Northern Health and Social Care Trust last month
Kay Johnston
Lead Nurse - Anaesthetics,
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Submitted on 29/10/2020 at 12:12

My name is Kay Johnston and I am the Lead Nurse for Anaesthetics and ICU in the Northern Trust. I wish to thank you on behalf of the staff in ICU, Causeway Hospital for the feed back given regarding the care that you received there. I also wish you well for the future.

Response from Natalie McLaughlin, Assistant Clinical Services Manager - Emergency Medicine, Minor Injuries Unit, Northern Health and Social Care Trust last month
Natalie McLaughlin
Assistant Clinical Services Manager - Emergency Medicine, Minor Injuries Unit,
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Submitted on 29/10/2020 at 15:48

Hello julyxt83

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words to our staff. It is great to hear, that although we are still working through extremely challenging times, we continue to provide a high standard of patient care, and adhere to the HSC Values.

Your feedback will be shared with our staff at team briefings, and I know they will welcome these kind words.

Best Wishes