"Mental health support through pandemic"

About: Adult Mental Health Services - Community (County) / Broxtowe & Hucknall Local Mental Health Team (LMHT) Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust - City Campus / General medicine Saxon Cross Surgery

Always suffered with mental health issues, but Ive never been so frightened, scared, vulnerable, lonely, stir crazy, psychosis, delusional, when lockdown came into place bk in March! I felt as though I was going mad, and wouldn't wish on anyone, And the health of the health care team for absolutely brilliant, I've had bloods done/mri scans/ counselling/ got appointment very soon with mental health team, ongoing doctors appointments and phone calls.

Response from Glen Owen, Service Manager, City Community Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust 2 days ago
Glen Owen
Service Manager, City Community Services,
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Submitted on 18/10/2020 at 12:12

Dear Baarraap79,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experiences with the mental health team. I am delighted to read your comments and feedback and that you have felt well supported with regular follow up and contact from the team.

We really value feedback of our teams, I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the staff of which I am sure they will be very pleased to hear such positive feedback about the service. Please feel free to continue to access the service for your support needs and I wish you the very best with your ongoing recovery!

Best Wishes

Glen Owen

Acting Operational Manager.

Response from Michael Taylor, Service Manager, Adult Mental Health County, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust yesterday
Michael Taylor
Service Manager, Adult Mental Health County,
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Submitted on 19/10/2020 at 09:03

Dear Baarraap79,

Thank you for posting such positive feedback about the healthcare services in this time of uncertainty, it is very helpful and supportive for others to read. I hope you are feeling better and I wish you all the best in your recovery.

I will ensure the team involved in your care are made aware of the positive impact they are having on people’s lives.

Yours sincerely