"Treatment of being sick 4 to 10 day periods"

About: Bideford Hospital North Devon District Hospital / Gastroenterology

I was shocked when I was discharged by the Dr when l mentioned Hiatus Hernia which l was only able to because it was in notes twice sent to me, otherwise l would not have had any knowledge of such a complaint or how to spell it. I still suffer with the sick spells.

Response from Lisa Townsend, Patient Experience Coordinator, Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust last month
Lisa Townsend
Patient Experience Coordinator,
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust

I take patient feedback and work with all departments at Northern Devon Healthcare Trust to improve the patient experience

Submitted on 27/08/2020 at 13:24

Dear Stansen

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry to hear that there has been a lack of communication that has led to confusion following your recent admission. Please accept my apologies for any distress that this has caused you.

Please can you contact the Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) at the North Devon District Hospital (NDDH) on 01271 314090 or ndht.pals@nhs.net. They will be able to take some details and assist with any queries that you may have.

Best wishes