"CGL treating alcoholism"

About: Change Grow Live / Norfolk Alcohol and Drug Behaviour Change Service

Adrian at CGL has my husband in a therapy group called NAFFI BREAK. This is for ex service men who are all suffering with being alcoholics mostly because of the effect of their time in the armed services. It is doing my husband so much good,he really looks forward to it and the realisation that he is not the only one suffering in this way has really changed his attitude to life and alcohol and the light on the other side. I can’t thank Adrian and the CGL enough.not only have you got hubby wanting to live again,you have given me back the man I fell in love with 40 years ago

Response from Graeme Malcolm, Service Manager, Norfolk Alcohol and Drug Behaviour Change Service, CGL last week
Graeme Malcolm
Service Manager, Norfolk Alcohol and Drug Behaviour Change Service,
CGL
Submitted on 23/07/2020 at 10:34

Hi Dawn,

This is great news. Thanks for sharing.

Adrian and you have done most of the hard work, so well done and I'm glad Change Grow Live have been able to support Adrian on his recovery journey. Here's to a brighter future for you both.

Response from Matt Laker, Service User, Family and Carer’s Involvement Lead, CGl Norfolk, CGL last week
Matt Laker
Service User, Family and Carer’s Involvement Lead, CGl Norfolk,
CGL
Submitted on 23/07/2020 at 10:43

Thank you for your feedback- it's brilliant to hear good news stories such as this, and we wish you and your husband the absolute best moving forward! I believe this is intended for Halton Integrated Recovery Service, so I will pass this on to them:)