"I know you are always there for our family"

About: General practices in Greater Glasgow & Clyde New Victoria Hospital / Outpatients

Once again I have to give congratulations to my GP practice, McLean Medical Eastwood Health Centre Glasgow.

During these most difficult months the service I have received from the person at the end of the phone to the wonderful team of doctors that supported me during the past weeks with severe knee pain, I can't Thank You enough for listening and supporting me.

I was sent to hospital within 2 weeks of my last appointment and after steroid injection and fluid removed I had a full nights sleep for the first time in months.

I know you are always there for our family. Thanks for your care and support at all times. It is truly appreciated.

Response from Rachel Pyle, Patient Experience Project Manager, Patient Experience Team, NHSGGC last month
Rachel Pyle
Patient Experience Project Manager, Patient Experience Team,
NHSGGC
Submitted on 13/07/2020 at 10:15

Hello Listened to,

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback with us on Care Opinion.

I am sorry to read that you have had a difficult time recently but it is reassuring to know that you have felt supported throughout by our staff. I am also pleased to read that your treatment went well and you were able to have a proper sleep.

I have passed this kind post on to my colleagues at Maclean Medical, as well as those in the New Victoria. They were delighted to know what a difference their care made to your experience.

I hope that you continue to feel better and wish you all the very best,

Rachel