"Really nice to feel included in Topaz"

About: Rampton Hospital / National High Secure Healthcare Service for Women

We played Bingo and did a ward quiz

I am in segregation and was allowed to get involved. It was really nice to feel included in ward activity.

Response from Kath Alder, DRC Manager, National High Secure Services for Women, Day Care Services, Rampton Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust last week
Kath Alder
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Submitted on 24/05/2020 at 15:12

Thank you for this posting.

I'm pleased to hear that you are included in the ward activities. I hope that you enjoyed playing bingo and ward quiz. keep up the good work by engaging with the nursing/MDT/TED teams and hopefully it wont be long before your segregation ends. It all sounds positive.

Regards

Kath

Response from Nigel Groves, Involvement and Experience Lead, Forensic Services, Involvement Team, Nottinghamshire Health care Trust last week
Nigel Groves
Involvement and Experience Lead, Forensic Services, Involvement Team,
Nottinghamshire Health care Trust

help get the feedback we need

Submitted on 26/05/2020 at 14:19

Hello, I am just so happy to read your posting today. it sounds like you have really enjoyed the Bingo and Quiz. hopefully you will be out of segregation soon and I am sure you felt part of your community being involved. I note you are on Topaz Ward. I will ask Kath if it is possible to show you this posting which I am sure it will be.

I think a well done all round