"The care has been excellent"

About: Whitehills Health and Community Care Centre / Clova & Isla wards (Strathmore Hospice)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

The care here has been excellent there isn't anything that could make it  better. The visiting restrictions I find tough. I find this time with the virus is unreal  yet I have lived through the 2nd world war and all the difficulties that brought. I miss seeing my family. I can telephone  them on my mobile everyday. They have posted in pictures and my great grandchildren's drawings. That was lovely.

I pass the time watching TV and reading. The food is good and varied.

Response from Elaine Colville, Senior Nurse for Palliative Care, Angus Health & Social Care Partnership, NHS Tayside last week
Elaine Colville
Senior Nurse for Palliative Care, Angus Health & Social Care Partnership,
NHS Tayside
Submitted on 22/05/2020 at 09:51

Thank you for your helpful feedback. We are pleased to her that you have experienced excellent care during your time in Clova Ward. I can imagine how hard it must be not seeing your family and friends and I am glad you have been able to maintain some contact and connection with them.

I will pass on your feedback to the staff on the ward and the catering dept.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback.

Elaine Colville, Senior Nurse for Palliative Care, Angus Health & Social Care Partnership.