"Dedication to the job"

About: University Hospital Hairmyres / Cardiology

I would just like to thank cardiology outpatients and consultant for my health checks and care I’ve received over the last few years, from stents I had fitted just under a year ago, to today. Under these Covid 19 horrible circumstances, I got a WiFi monitor put in my chest at the cath Lab, all your staff deserve medals and wage rises, after all they have done & are doing. We applauded you at 8 pm tonight all over the country, but be assured we are in awe of your dedication to your job. I thank you, again and again ❤️

Response from Rick Edwards, Programme Manager for Person-Centred Care, Quality Directorate, NHS Lanarkshire 2 months ago
Rick Edwards
Programme Manager for Person-Centred Care, Quality Directorate,
NHS Lanarkshire
Submitted on 27/03/2020 at 08:32

Dear Scotsman1234,

Thank you for taking the time to recognise the extraordinary work that the staff do. The treatment pathways, rehabilitation and follow-up provided are simply first class.

The public display of support last night was amazing and humbling and is greatly received by all colleagues working in the NHS.

I wish you well with your ongoing recuperation.

Kind regards