"Catalogue of Errors"
About: Bhf Lundwood Surgery Bhf Lundwood Surgery Barnsley S71 5PN
Posted via nhs.uk
- dr completely missed a diagnosis of diabetes and I ended up very poorly and in hospital some months later
- months on still no referral to diabetic specialists
- medication not reviewed on time so run out
- drs are CONSTANTLY calling in sick leaving the surgery with no doctors in at all, and the locums are often rude and don’t care
- the admin/reception staff refuse to chase up hospital discharge records but the hospital refuse to talk to the patient so you’re left frustrated and stuck in the middle of a pathetic battle of stubbornness
- I’ve had blood tests every 6 weeks that show something wrong with my white blood cell count but rather than find out what the problem is (potentially leukaemia!!), each new locum dr keeps sending me away again for another 6 weeks
I’m trying to find another GP practice in the area with at least some good reviews - it’s impossible!! DONT MOVE TO LUNDWOOD!!