"Tests for painful legs"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Paediatrics

Tests done - felt bit scared and worried but play nurse made me feel better

Response from Gita Modgil, Consultant Paediatrician & Clinical Service Lead for Paediatrics, Paediatrics, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear pusspuss8,

I understand how you must have felt a bit scared and worried before having the tests done to help you with the pain in your legs. I hope these tests were not as bad as you thought and that the results help your leg pains to improve.

We have just started to hear feedback from our young people on Oak Ward so it is so wonderful that you took the time to feedback to us about your positive experience on our Unit. We have an amazing play team here that support not only our young people, children and their families but also us as staff too!

I am fortunate enough to work alongside our play team and so shall ensure that they hear this feedback from you. I know that they will be very grateful and am sure that it will make their day to hear how much they helped you!