"Working tirelessly under busy conditions"

About: Royal Alexandra Hospital / Accident & Emergency Royal Alexandra Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

I was admitted to the RAH, Paisley after falling, fracturing my ankle. I want to thank each and every member of staff, from the special operations team and the ambulance crew and all the wonderful doctors, care assistants, nurses, domestics etc. working tirelessly under busy conditions, in A&E  theatres and ward 21.   Thank you so much for your  excellent care and attention. I received 5 star treatment. I feel  so grateful to have access to a wonderful free Scottish  NHS. Keep up the good work!  Well done.

Response from Stephen Hepburn, Senior Charge Nurse, Emergency Department, NHSGGC

Dear ChM2020

Many Thanks for your kind words about the staff in the Emergency Department.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to all the staff here.

Positive comments such as yours are always good for staff morale and are key to providing the high level of care that we pride ourselves on.

I hope you make a swift recovery from your broken ankle!

Kind Regards

Stephen

• ChM2020 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Alan Martin, Patient Experience Manager, Corporate Affairs and Engagement, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear ChM2020,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on CareOpinion. I am very sorry to read that you fell and broke your ankle. It must have been really nasty to have required surgery. I hope that you are recovering well and any rehabilitation is successful.

Thank you also for all of your kind words about our staff, and the staff from the wider NHS. It is lovely when someone takes time to say thank you and recognise the hard work that all of our frontline staff at all levels do.

I wish you all the very best and a very speedy recovery.

Kind Regards