"Keep up the good work"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital / General medicine

went for a ct scan the  reception team were great telling me I could go for a pee lol was early as to miss the traffic got seen to 5 mins early fantastic no waiting nurse told me her name introduced me to the other nurse explained what would happen she was concerned about my veins as they are always hard to find but she expertly found one and inserted needle had the funny taste in my mouth and the feeling of wetting my self its not a pleasant thing but in my experience nothing to worry about at all and was in and out in 15 mins  please tell the nurses to keep up the good work the only complaint I have is the changing rooms as we have to use the xray departments and my husband said while he was waiting  one of the nurses said we usually use these but there was some one in so they had to go all the way down the corridor but not the staffs fault so thank you every one

Response from Royal Stoke University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this positive feedback which I have shared with the team. I know they will be delighted to receive it as comments like yours really do have a positive effect on team morale.

Kind Regards

Angela Grocott

Head of Patient Experience

• they know who i am thinks this response is helpful