"Used to be a caring pratice"

About: Dr Jl Henderson & Partners

I have been a patient for many years and have always put my trust and faith in the care received. Unfortunately today I felt intimidated and patronised by the doctor, who had no interest in listening to what I had to say and never bothered to listen to any of my concerns or to refer to any of my medical issues. She decided her opinion and a print out which I got told “to read” was her diagnosis ... i left the surgery totally deflated and very disappointed still feeling very ill and made to feel as though I had wasted my time and the doctors!!

I have had to make another appointment to see a different doctor who will hopefully care enough to listen to what I am actually saying and what I feel is wrong with me ...

very very disappointed!!

Doctor was totally unprofessional and very uncaring.

Response from Dr Jl Henderson & Partners

We are so sorry to learn of your experience this month. We would ask that you make yourself known to us in order that we can investigate further. It is important to us to learn from contact with patients that has not gone well.