"I appreciated all of their care"

About: Queen Margaret Hospital / Gynaecology

I was very anxious about undergoing hysteroscopy as an out-patient.   When I arrived in the gynae clinic I was greeted by Kirsten the secretary who was very pleasant and polite.   I waited almost no time at all before being called in to go through the forthcoming procedure with one of the nurses before being seen by Dr Monaghan for a final consultation to explain the procedure and give consent.   Nurses Jacqueline and Jill were fantastic - they put me at ease with their warm and friendly approach and together with Dr Monaghan their professionalism left me feeling very safe.   The procedure done - Dr Monaghan went over my case again and assured me I would hear from him with results.   I then settled back in the waiting room with a much needed cup of tea and a biscuit.   The whole visit only lasted just over half an hour and I would very much like the team to know I appreciated all of their care, and how much they put me at ease in a situation I had been very worried about.   Many thanks to all of them.