"Road Traffic Accident"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Accident and emergency Musgrove Park Hospital / Trauma & Orthopaedics

I was admitted to Musgrove A&E after being hit by a car and sustained a head injury and fractured ribs and collar bone, I felt very unwell. The treatment I had there was outstanding don’t know who treated me but they were fantastic.

I was then transferred to the Gould ward and was there for a week, again the treatment I had was fantastic,
Can you pass my sincere gratitude to the staff who treated me please.

Response from Debbie Martin, Clinical Governance & Risk Co-ordinator, Surgical Directorate, Musgrove Park Hospital

Dear Rossmav

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the fantastic treatment you received at Musgrove after a very traumatic event, I hope you are continuing to recover from your injuries. I will indeed pass your comments on to the Sister in A & E and also on Gould Ward, I know they will share this with the teams.

Take care.

Regards

Debbie Martin

Response from Louise Hill, Senior Nurse, Emergency Department, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Rossmav thank you for your positive feedback I hope you continue to recover well.

Kind Regards

Louise

Response from Karen Tyler, Lead Nurse, Emergency Department, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Rossmav

Thank you so much for finding the time to write to us. It is really lovely to receive thank you's and I will be sure to share this with the team.

Many thank s