"Fills the family with confidence"

About: Lothian Community Services / Speech and Language Therapy

(as a parent/guardian),

Catch up with SALT to discuss 10 year old non verbal son.

Over the last 8 years SALT has been exceptional with the service and recommendations she provides.

Fills the family with confidence that we are doing the best we can for our son and always has little nugget take aways to try before the next session.

Response from Karen Allan, Head of Children and Young People's Speech and Language Therapy, NHS Lothian

Thank you so much for posting these lovely comments. I am delighted that you feel your son and your family have benefited from the service. If you would be happy to let me know the name of the therapist you are currently seeing I can pass on your comments directly to him or her.

All the very best

Karen Allan

Update posted by Dad2009 (a parent/guardian)

Karen, Suzanne is the SALT who helps our family. Always a top drawer, professional service provider.

Thank you so much for letting me know. I will be sure to let Suzanne know how much you have appreciated her input.

• Dad2009 thinks this response is helpful