"Suspected blood clot"

About: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow / General medicine Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow / Nuclear medicine

I am pregnant and became very short of breath so had to be investigated for a potential pulmonary embolism. The staff in Ambulatory Care at the QEUH and in Nuclear Medicine who did my VQ scan were brilliant. The radiologist also reported my scan very quickly. I really appreciate all of their efforts and the excellent care I received.

Response from Nicole McInally, Patient Experience and Public Involvement Manager, Patient Experience and Public Involvement Team, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde 7 months ago
Nicole McInally
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
Submitted on 25/11/2019 at 14:03

Dear AJM30

Thank you for your taking the time to share your story on Care Opinion.

I am sure that this must have been a very distressing time for you, however I am pleased that the staff were brilliant. I will make sure that the staff are made aware of your praise.

Take Care