"Football & Popcorn"

About: Arnold Lodge Regional Secure Unit Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

I would like to thank Dan, Ash, Lorraine & John for the effort on the 3rd November. They shared a programme down the gym, this was 2 football matches. Leicester Vs Crystal Palace and Tottenham Vs Everton. This session was excellent, all female and male patients enjoyed every moment. I would like to thank the therapeutic services for there good effort and support for this programme.

Thank you for the drinks and popcorn, and we had packed lunch down their also. I would like to make a request for this programme to be placed down at the gym to watch further football on Sky TV with your permission in the near future, Thank you very much.

Response from Jo Dilks, Ward Manager (Thornton), Arnold Lodge Medium Secure Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Scorpiusjr45

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed these events

Thank you for your comments.

I'll ensure that your suggestions are passed on to the Therapy services Department

Regards