"I love living in the community"

About: Rehabilitation services / Forensic services / Community enhanced recovery team (CERT) South Yorkshire Housing Association Limited / Living Well

I have a wonderful care team with CERT

(Community Enhancing Recovery Team)

- NHS and SYHA (South Yorkshire Housing Association).

I love living in the community and feel safe.

I now live in my own flat and have recovered and have not been in hospital for ages.

I've had lots of hands on support , I feel safe with SYHA support, with Matther my Keyworker, I would like to set up Tenants and Residents Association

Response from Aletheia Gentle, Programme Coordinator, South Yorkshire Housing Association

Thank you very much for posting this feedback. It is great to hear that you are now living in your own flat and haven't been in hospital for ages. I will let Matthew know that you feel safe with him and SYHA support - it means a lot to us to know we have made a positive difference to your situation.

Best of luck with your plans to set up a Tenants and Residents association, and all best wishes for your continued success.

Response from Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback. It’s great to hear how well you are doing and how helpful you have found the joint working of CERT and South Yorkshire Housing Association.

I have shared your feedback with the team and they are really pleased to hear your story. We wish you all the best in your future.

Assistant Team Manager CERT