"Could not have wished for a better experience"

About: Central Middlesex Hospital / General surgery

I had a day procedure performed by my surgeon Mr Bahgla at the ACAD unit in Central Middlesex Hospital,  Park Royal. I would just like to thank every member of staff I came into contact with. To a person they were fantastic. I could not have wished for a better experience.

Every staff member was polite, caring, professional and helpful. Special mention should however go to Tintu, who took care of me before my operation, Zoe, who looked after me in recovery, Dr Vazira Moosajee, my anaesthetist, who explained the whole local block method of anaesthetics to me and reassured me and of course Mr Bahgla the great man himself.

I thank you all for a wonderful experience.

Response from Sue Fenwick Elliott, Head of Patient Experience, London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust 10 months ago
Sue Fenwick Elliott
Head of Patient Experience,
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
Submitted on 07/11/2019 at 13:15

Dear SG-19,

Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words. I have shared them with the team and will ensure that the specific staff members mentioned are made aware.

We hope you are recovering well.

Best wishes