"I know what to expect"

About: One Recovery Bucks / High Wycombe

I have been using the service since April and at first I found there was no real structure.   Over the last 2 months I have found that there is good routine here now.   I know what to expect.   When things will be on and events coming up.   I am well informed now.

Response from Tracy Braddock, Service Manager, Inclusion

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It is great that you are now seeing the new structure of our recovery network. We have really tried to listen to service user feedback (using feedback forms and a survey monkey questionnaire) about what service users wanted from our service and the relaunch has helped us do that.

It's great to hear that we are getting the timetables out there of whats on and what's up and coming in the service, this really does help with routine. Not sure if you have been part of the service user plus but this is a great opportunity for service users to verbally share their ideas and also give us feedback. Ask your key worker if you haven't had details.

Thanks again for for taking the time to feedback.

Regards