"My Haven"

About: St Lukes Hospice

Had Masectomy at 70. Was ok till 4 years ago. Got backache. - got cancer in the back. Had radiotherapy. In February 2019. had a stroke. Changed my mobility. Had been before to the Hospice + then came back. Couple of Months ago. Was so pleased to come back. Come once a week. Felt I had a definite to do. knew I could come here and do lovely things.

I look forward to coming.  Have the regular Friday fish is wonderful. Family get a break too.

Truly don't know what could be improved

Response from Caroline Cullen, Lead Nurse, Woodgrange Centre Day Services, St Lukes Hospice (Harrow & Brent) 10 months ago
Caroline Cullen
Lead Nurse, Woodgrange Centre Day Services,
St Lukes Hospice (Harrow & Brent)
Submitted on 01/11/2019 at 17:27

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of St Luke's Hospice on Care Opinion. It is unfortunate that your mobility has been affected by the stroke. We are pleased to hear that you have benefited from returning to the hospice and that you look forward to coming. I will pass on your comments to the team including the catering staff.