"The Nurse that looked after me"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Accident and emergency Musgrove Park Hospital / Trauma & Orthopaedics

I was admitted to a & e I was seen buy a nurse that had previously looked after me on Gould word for 8 & a Half weeks I believe her name was Natalie / Natasha she then transferred from Gould ward to A &E where again she really helped me I have a septic sepcice shoulder with MRSA and I feel sick all the time even to day Nat new my history and was a really great help then but I never got chance to thank her , I would really like to speak to her just to really really thank her for all the help over the last few months I don’t know my outcome but it’s not great but people like Nat really make a difference in a positive way.

Thanks

(Hope you can Help)

Response from Julie Eades, Sister, Gould ward, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Hi Steve

Thank you for those kind words and praise for this nurse. It is nice to hear that someone made a positive difference for you when you were unwell.

I will be sure to pass on your feedback and hope you are recovering well.

Best wishes

Julie

• Steve R thinks this response is helpful

Response from Karen Tyler, Lead Nurse, Emergency Department, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

HI Steve

I also would like to Thank you for taking the time to write to us and I will make sure I share your thanks with Natalie

KR

karen

• Steve R thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Steve R (the patient)

Unfortunately again I was admitted to A&E. On Sunday night In the morning after a long shift Natalie came to say hello and again showing concern re my self please thank her again.