"They have helped me no end"

About: Community forensic services / Nottinghamshire MBT Service Forensic mental health / Low secure services

I have just completed the MBT introduction group at the Mandala Centre. I was nervous at first but felt welcomed every time. I did find it hard to talk about some things but I felt the group helped me begin to understand a lot more about myself.

I found the facilitators really helpful, I feel I have been able to get past my initial weariness and find they've helped me no end.

I did find the time a bit of an issue (10am start).

Response from Peter Wright, Executive Director, Forensic Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust 11 months ago
Peter Wright
Executive Director, Forensic Services,
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Submitted on 29/08/2019 at 08:03

It's good of you to give this feedback. I can imagine how challenging this has been, especially at first. I don't think anyone approaches group work without feeling at least a bit nervous. But as you know, MBT is a really helpful technique and it's great to know how the facilitators were able to help. That's a great skill, isn't it?

With best wishes.