"My stay in ward B11"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / General surgery

Was my first time being admitted to hospital and was overwhelmed by the care I received from the staff.

The friendliness of the staff who cleaned the ward, the ladies who did the meals, the nursing assistants especially Shirley and Sheinaz as well as all the nurses who were training who all worked very hard with a smile on their face and believe me that couldn't have been easy as not all patients were easy to look after.

The fully trained nurses who were in charge of the ward were amazing, I felt they went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible.

I can't sing their praises high enough.

I would also like to thank Mr Chumley and his team for making sure (chasing Edinburgh) I was given a bed to have the treatment I needed (wipple operation) to remove the blockage in my duodenum.  So a big thank you to ward B11.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Response from Kristoffer Robertson, Senior Charge Nurse, Ward B11, FVRH

Dear Classy Lassie,

I honestly cannot thank you enough for the amazing review of the staff and experience on Ward B11.

The Staff do a great job sometimes in very difficult circumstances and I will be delighted to share your story with them. This is why we all go into nursing, to make your difficult times more bearable.

I am very proud of my team and reviews like this will inspire them to continue with the fine work they do.

I hope all is well with you and you are continuing to recuperate and get back to full strength at home.

Kind Regards