"My 96 year old father"

About: Frome Community Hospital / Minor Injuries Unit South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

(as a relative),

Within the last two months, my father was rushed by ambulance to Frome Hospital for observation from his care home near Wells. Everything done by the ambulance paramedics and the medical and nursing staff at Frome Hospital combined the highest standards of competence and professionalism with a seriously large dose of TLC. As a result, he was unrecognisable improved when he later returned to his care home.

Thank you all concerned, our family was both impressed by and very grateful for your efforts and care.

Response from Jenny Langdon, Patient and Public Involvement Officer, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at Frome Hospital - I am so pleased it went so well for your Father and it sounds like he is doing well now too.

I will pass your lovely feedback on to Angela, the Matron, to share with her team at Frome. It really gives staff such a boost to hear a positive story from the people they look after.

Thanks again and our best wishes to your Father, and you and your family.

Best wishes,

Jenny

Response from Angela Lloyd, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give such lovely feedback about your father's stay at Frome Community Hospital.

I'm very pleased to hear how impressed you were with the care he received here and and I will pass this onto the staff. I hope he has settled back into his care home and continues to do well there.

Kind regards