"Birth At NPH"

About: Northwick Park Hospital / Maternity

I had my daughter back in 2016, and i absolutely loved the fact that all my needs were attended to at Northwick! I had no complaints at all, all staff were lovely and my delivery was so fast thanks to Midwives and Doctors. i wouldnt have had it any other way and i want to thank everyone that made me feel safe and what at the time seemed like a very terrifying and painful time, they made my experience bearable. Thank you! - i have now referred myself to have my second baby there, i hope my experience will be the same, if not even better!!

Response from Sue Fenwick Elliott, Head of Patient Experience, London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust 11 months ago
Sue Fenwick Elliott
Head of Patient Experience,
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
Submitted on 30/07/2019 at 15:06

Thnak you for taking the time to share your lovely experience with us. I am so gald to hear that you had such a positive time with your first birth that you have chosen to come back to us for your second.

I have shared your comments with the Maternity Department who I am sure will be delighted to hear it.

We wish you all the best for your pregnancy and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes,