"Courteous and kind"

About: Grantham & District Hospital / Gynaecology

I attended Grantham Hospital Gynaecology Unit for a first routine replacement of a pessary (which was fitted in earlier this year and requires check-ups at six-monthly intervals and fitting of a new one).

I attended as requested for a 9.00 am appointment and was seen promptly.  All three staff members were courteous and kind, and everything proceeded satisfactorily.  I was very happy with the treatment I received.

Response from Debbie Richards, Gynaecology Outpatients Sister, Trust wide, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust 16 months ago
Debbie Richards
Gynaecology Outpatients Sister, Trust wide,
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Submitted on 30/07/2019 at 09:40

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent visit to Gynaecology Outpatients at Grantham and District Hospital recently. We really appreciate it when patients take time to leave their comments and when this involves such a positive experience of care and staff attitudes this has a really positive effect on team morale, as the team are really passionate about getting it right for those who are referred to our services. I will make sure that I pass on your feedback to the team and thank you again for your kind comments.

Kind regards