"Palliative Care"

About: Arran War Memorial Hospital

(as a relative),

My dad was admitted to the War Memorial Hospital in Lamlash, Isle of Arran. I have to say his care was fantastic. Although I am writing this whilst my Dad is still with is, we know it won't be long. The staff here are absolutely brilliant - so caring, kind and compassionate, embodying everything NHS Scotland stands for. I want to say a heart felt 'thank you're to each and all the staff. I can't recall all names but ones that I can are Neil (fabulous), Janice, Fiona, Lindsay, Tracy, Lorna, Rachel, Dr Gaw, Dr Liz and everyone else, sorry I can't remember your names. If you have a scheme in place such as we have in Tayside, the STAR Awards, please let me know and I will nominate you.

Response from Ruth Betley, Senior Manager, North Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership 10 months ago
Ruth Betley
Senior Manager,
North Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership
Submitted on 13/05/2019 at 15:34
Published on Care Opinion on 14/05/2019 at 10:42

Hi Gilly 1McF

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback about the team at Arran War Memorial Hospital. This must be a difficult time for you and your family and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to give such wonderful feedback. I will make sure that your comments are fed back to the team who are looking after your Dad.

Take care and kindest regards

Ruth