"I really appreciated such a good service"

About: Victoria Hospital / Endoscopy

My GP referred me for an endoscopy and I expected a 6 week anxious wait.  Was called within days to check if I could take a cancelled appointment a few days later.  What an efficient way to manage appointments!  Attended today and saw Dr Hadoura.  Very efficient, matter-of-fact approach.  Took detailed history and explained procedure carefully and explained what she was doing and what to expect throughout.  Wonderfully reassuring nurse with her hand on my back (sorry, I cannot remember your name, which is terrible).

Thankfully a reassuring diagnosis and a much appreciated "Hope we won't see you again" at the end.  Would like to celebrate with a glass of wine but, thanks to the leaflet I was given, I know that's not a good idea ...

Thank you.  I really appreciated such a good service on the NHS.

Response from Siobhan Mcilroy, Senior Charge Nurse, Urology (Diagnostic Treatment Care, Planned Care, NHS Fife

Dear Thelma1, thank you for taking the time to feedback. I am happy to hear to received such a quick appointment and that you had a positive experience and a reassuring diagnosis. I will pass on your comments to the Ear Nose and Throat team and I am sure they will be delighted. Thank you.