"My daughters progress through speech therapy"

About: Lothian Community Services / Speech and Language Therapy

(as a parent/guardian),

It was noticed that my daughters pronunciation of certain sounds wasn’t quite right.  She went through many sessions with her speech therapist and through hard work and lots of practice she has finally got the clear sounds and the correct use of the letters.

Her speech therapist was very patient with my daughter and explained things clearly to her.  My daughter was never put under any pressure.  The sessions were delivered at the correct pace for my child.

Response from Karen Allan, Head of Children and Young People's Speech and Language Therapy, NHS Lothian

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your and your daughter's experience of Speech and Language Therapy. It is really good for us to receive feedback.

I would like to be able to pass your comments on to the specific Speech and Language Therapist you saw and wonder if you would be able to share their name?

Karen

Update posted by Kls (a parent/guardian)

Hi Karen. My daughters speech and language therapist was Caroline Rendle. Thanks

Thank you very much for letting me know. I will pass your compliment on to Caroline. Once again, feedback from our service users is very much appreciated.

Karen