"Feedback on great service"

About: Borders General Hospital / Accident & Emergency Borders General Hospital / Planned Surgical Admissions Unit Borders General Hospital / Pre-Operative Assessment Clinic Borders General Hospital / Radiology Borders General Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics (Ward 9)

Over the past three weeks I have had reasons to visit BGH on several occasions. First time was to A & E and latterly to ortho. Planned procedures unit and ward 9. Without exception I was treated with care and consideration. Special mention to charge nurse Geoff who shows much concern for his patients.

My thanks to everyone,

Response from Brian Rintoul, Charge Nurse, Planned Surgical Admissions Unit, NHS Borders

Thank you for your kind comments. Our staff strive at all times to provide a patient centred service in a caring, theraputic environment. It means a lot to us and makes a huge difference to our day when the efforts made by staff are appreciated by our patients. I will ensure this message is relayed to everyone and Geoff in particular.

Response from Lesley Anderson, Senior Charge Nurse, Emergency Department, NHS Borders

Hi "jomcl", thanks for taking the time to use Care Opinion and for such positive feedback for the staff in the Emergency Dept, We work hard to provide high quality patient care and to know we are achieving this is wonderful to hear. I am sorry to hear you have had to attend hosptial recently on several occassions and hope your are now recovering well, thanks.

Lesley