"Am sure I couldn't have had better treatment..."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I came to the County for a heart catheterisation on Saturday last and was highly impressed by the splendid way in which every aspect of my care was dealt with . Everyone involved , caring, considerate and so efficient. No criticism of any kind . Just praise for a job expertly done.

What could be improved

Nothing. Best care possible I think.

Anything else?

Have said it all . Thankyou to everyone involved.

nhs.uk logo

Response from Jennie Negus, Head of Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust 9 years ago
Jennie Negus
Head of Patient Experience,
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Submitted on 21/06/2012 at 21:42
Published on Care Opinion on 22/06/2012 at 13:31

Thank you - for saying thank you - and for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am really glad that all went so well for you and that our staff did such a good job. I have passed your comments onto the team at Lincoln County and whilst I appreciate that it has now been 7 months since your visit your experience is still important to us - I am sorry we did not reply sooner but we now have a process in place to regularly respond to postings here on Patient Opinion. Thank you again.